Revolution heartworm and flea protection is an amazing product that protects your dogs and cats from a variety of pests like fleas and ticks, heartworms, ear mites and sarcoptic mange. It is applied directly to the skin and can be used for both felines and canines that are at least six weeks old or older. You only have to use it once a month usually to protect your pet from these common pests.
Dogs protect you when you need them the most, so give your dog the protection that he or she deserves by eliminating unhealthy and pesky parasites and other pests from invading your dog. Give them monthly protection with Revolution, a leading name when it comes to heartworm and flea and tick protection. You can depend upon Revolution for top-notch protection of your cats and dogs with one simple application.
- - - - -
Revolution (selamectin) is approved for:
1) Use in dogs 6 weeks of age or older against the following parasites: adult fleas, flea eggs, heartworm, ear mites, sarcoptic mites, and American dog tick.
2) Killing adult fleas and preventing flea eggs from hatching for one month, and indicated for prevention and control of flea infestations (Ctenocephalides felis).
3) Prevention of heartworm disease caused by Dirofilaria immitis.
4) Treatment and control of ear mite (Otodectes cynotis) infestations.
5) Treatment and control of sarcoptic mange (Sarcoptes scabiei).
6) Control of American dog tick (Dermacentor variabilis) infestations.