As a dog ages, it requires significantly less energy. Bosch High Premium Senior is specially formulated to meet the needs of elderly dogs (7 year +). It is highly digestible, nutritious and tasty. Bosch Senior also has lower energy and protein content, and an increased level of vitamins and trace elements to help protect your dog’s ageing cells.
Made only with non GMO ingredients, Bosch High Premium is extremely palatable and gentle on the stomach. Enriched with Beta-Glucan and mussel to help strengthen immunity, joints & cartilages.
Provides ideal protein level for a senior dog through ideal ratio of fresh poultry
(Proportion of animal protein: 57.0%)
- Excellent Taste : Made with carefully selected ingredients to ensure palatability & digestibility
- Natural Cell Protection: With Vitamin C, E ,trace elements and beta glucans.
- Optimal Shiny Coat: With perfect balance of essential fatty acids
- Balanced Intestinal Flora: Through balance of different soluble fibres (incl. fructo-oligosaccharides)
- Reduce Stool Smell: Selection of fibres with highly absorbent natural minerals help reduce unpleasant smelling products
To protect the essential, but very delicate vitamins, Bosch dog food includes a mixture of different, natural tocopherols ensuring excellent protection for the vitamins and fatty acids. No artificial flavourings or aromas are added to Bosch dog food. Bosch dog food uses absolutely no artificial preservatives, so that you can be quietly confident that your dog has received the appropriate nutrition.
Ingredients : Fresh poultry meat (min. 25%), rice, maize, millet, fresh poultry meat meal, beet pulp (sugar removed), cellulose bres, maize gluten, hydrolysed meat, yeast (dehydrated, min. 0.1 % mannan oligosaccharides, min. 0.06 % β-glucans), fish meal, linseed, peas, sodium chloride, fish oil, potassium chloride, mussel powder (min. 0.1 %) (NZ) green lipped mussel extract max. 0.25 % (nutritionally supports formation and function of cartilage).