Altimate Pet Potty Pad Pee Pad is 100% leakproof, highly absorbent pads infused with fresh scent for enhanced odour control. Made with Leak Proof Multilayer technology, these heavy duty pads are built to withstand overflow. The fast-drying top layer also prevents tracking, so you don’t have to worry about your pup stepping into his mess. Whether you are using them for puppy training or to assist aging dogs, these pads are a great way to keep your floors clean and provide your furry friend with relief.
- Small (180 Pcs - 33cm x 45cm)
- Medium (100 Pcs - 45cm x 60cm)
- Large (50 Pcs - 60cm x 90cm)
- Place the potty pad with the quilted side up in a designated area (pee tray/floor) so that your pet will be able to start using.
- Try to encourage your pet to go to the potty pad on a regular basis. When it is time, walk your pet over to the pad and use whatever command that feels natural (i.e. "Go potty!", "Do the business!").
- When your pet successfully uses the pad, it is vital to reward your pet with positive reinforcement and even small rewards. By doing this consistently, your pet will link this behaviour with praise and will be more inclined to make the behaviour a ritual.
- It may take a few days or even weeks before your pet becomes comfortable using the potty pad regularly. However with consistent training schedules and rewards, this method has a very high success rate.