Veterinarian formulated toothpaste and triple-headed toothbrush make cleaning away plaque and tartar quick and convenient while freshening your pet’s breath.
- Toothpaste soothes with an effective mix of aloe, neem oil, grapefruit seed extract, baking soda, and enzymes
- Toothbrush is designed to clean teeth from multiple angles at once, with innovative triple-headed feature
- Freshens breath and gently cleans away plaque and tartar
- Supports you dog’s dental hygiene between annual cleanings at your veterinarian's office
- Brightens teeth and freshens breath
- Tastes like a treat
Select the application method that best fits your needs:
Brush Application: For best results, use your Vet's Best Toothbrush to effectively clean away plaque and tartar build-up. For your first time, apply a drop of gel to your finger and allow your dog to taste. Apply a small amount of gel toothpaste to the toothbrush and gently brush your dog's front teeth slowly working up to the inside and back. Encase each tooth between the three sets of angled toothbrush bristles. Brush using a back and forth motion making sure to reach every tooth from all angles. Give lots of praise! For best results brush your dog's teeth several times a week. Vet's Best Dental Gel Toothpaste is safe to swallow; no rinsing is necessary. Always provide your pet with fresh, clean water.
Finger Application: Apply to your finger for direct application to your dog's teeth for added cleaning control. C. Breath Control Application: Apply a dab of toothpaste directly to your dog's tongue to instantly freshen breath.