A Dental Chew Care a day keeps the vet away!
Distilled from essential plant oils, our unique Active+ is an active ingredient that cleanses and protects teeth against bacteria buildup. On top of preventing plaque buildup and removing tartar stains, it relentlessly kills bacteria and eliminates bad breath. With 4 times the brush bristle, brushing becomes 4 times more effective.
Infused with EPA, DHA, Pre- and Probiotics, the goodness of natural remedies, vitamins and supplements, our Dental Chew Plus brings major health benefits to support cognitive development, intestinal balance, cellular function, and muscles maintenance.
Our Dental Chew Plus comes in 2 unique formulas, each with Dual Superfood ingredients!
1) Digestive Support : Mountain Yam and Pumpkin
2) Skin and Coat Support : Honey and Fennel Grass
Suitable for all breeds and life stages, we want to offer a nutritious treat that fuels every pet’s healthy life and their adventures.
Happi Doggy® Dental Chews are specially designed to be chewy yet soft enough for paw parents to break it into appropriate sizes for feeding, if needed.
- Fresh drinking water should always be available for your dog.
- As with any edible product, monitor your dog to ensure that the treat is adequately chewed. Gulping any item without thorough chewing may be harmful.
Contains multiple beneficial vitaminsand minerals : Calcium, Vitamin K and C, pectin (soluble fibre).
Apple also helps to naturally stimulate saliva which can reduce acidity levels in the mouth while reducing the build up of cavity-causing bacterias.
- Containing far more potassium than bananas, Avocados are one of the world’s healthiest foods!
- Rich in fiber, anti-inflammatoryproperties and Vitamin Bs.
- Avocados are also known to be a brilliant source of phytonutrients and flavonoids to eliminate bad breath !
An essential oil that can help 1) Expedite healing of wounds 2) Relieve mild muscle plain and 3) Relieve stress. Being a natural vermifuge, Eucalyptus Oil can help deter potential bacterial and parasitic conditions that may arise in the various susceptible parts of the body such as the intestine.
It also naturally possesses germicidal and antimicrobial qualities, making it a superb ingredient for providing extra dental support!
- Rich in dietary fibre, while providing anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
- Great for the urinary tract and helps protect the body from infections
- Serves as a gentle anti-gas and antispasmodic agent thereby aiding digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Renowned for its healing attributes, Honey is an excellent source of flavonoids and anti-cancer properties. Besides containing a multitude of vitamins from B6, B12 to E, honey also possesses antibacterial properties to assist dogs with gastrointestinal (GI) problems.
Helps dogs with allergies by desensitizing the body so that their immune system will not over-react to environmental allergens
- A nutrient powerhouse that organically delivers a slew of active probiotics, prebiotics, vitamins and electrolytes!
Great for development and maintenance of teeth and furcoat for your dogs
Largely known as a remedy for bad breath, Mint also helps to sooth the digestive and nervous system.
With high levels of rosmarinic acid (an antioxidant), it can help eridicate free radicals, reduce allergy symptoms and alleviate nauseous condition.
Often referred to as "mountain medicine", Mountain Yam provides high protein, potassium, magnesium and polyphenol
- Known to help reduce high blood pressure, regulate digestion and relieve fatigue.
- High in levels of amylase and other digestive enzymes, it is useful in treating diarrhoea and poor appetite.
- Excellent source of B-complex vitamins to aid in various metabolic functions of the body.
Orange is the leading fruit in the citrus group, providing a good source of fiber, vitamins and minerals.
The Vitamin C content naturally present in the fruit, has antioxidants that can help boost dogs’ immune systems and provides protection against ,cancer-causing free radicals.
This nutrient-rich fruit also helps to maintain collagen in your canine's gums
A traditional medicine commonly used in Japan, Perilla is a fantastic source of antioxidants and Omega 3 ALA
- Packed with anti-inflammatory properties.
Contains Rosmarinic acid, a phytochemical, which is widely known to aid swelling and nullify irritations.
Contains Luteolin, a bioflavonoid, which helps to maintain healthy blood glucose levels
Besides being a fabulous source of fiber, Pumpkin is also a fantastic vegetable for managing the weight of your doggos as well!
This humble backyard vegetable also aids in ensuring an easy and regular bowel movement in your dog's digestive system.
DID YOU KNOW? Pumpkin surpasses the potassium content of a comparable volume of banana.
In additon, Pumpkin can help reduce the risks of heart diseases while boosting the eye health of your dogs.
A nutritional powerhouse that boasts high fiber, Vitamins and high levels of polyphenols, a form of antioxidant
- Contributes to reducing joint inflammation
- Prime source of manganese, vital for proper heart functions
- Contains malic acid, which causes particles that stain teeth to break away, making the fruit a natural teeth whitener